mardi 30 août 2016

Font I Want v1.0.1 Font Management & Typography WordPress plugin



Font I Want v1.0.1 Font Management & Typography WordPress plugin

Font I Want is a font management and typography WordPress plugin.
Use Font I Want to infuse your brand identity into your website. Font I Want is the only Professional Font Manager and Typography WordPress plugin you will ever need!
Each brand has its own vibe and fonts are very vocal in transferring brand’s ideology into visual communication. Use Font I Want and bring your brand identity to the digital life…





Update: 10 July 16
Post date: 10/07/2016
Columns:
Designers:
Layouts:
Compatible with: Bootstrap 3.x, Bootstrap 2.0, Foundation 6, Foundation 5, Foundation 4
Support: WordPress 4.5.x





View Demo Login to Download Fast Download


The post Font I Want v1.0.1 Font Management & Typography WordPress plugin appeared first on Nulled Scripts - Nulled WordPress theme.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire